Amey's Blog

I planned for this to be about homemaking and homeschooling, but now it's just a chaotic jumble of news and ideas about animals, kids, food, and other random thoughts.

Friday, September 15, 2006

Friday Feast

From Carla's Country Living - Today's Friday Feast

Appetizer

What was the very last song you listened to? I sang "They Can't Take That Away From Me", (which I guess was written by the Gershwins) out in the barn last night while getting the animals in for the night. Hey! It's a fun song!



Soup
What is one company/store/corporation you would recommend that people stay away from? I would probably say McDonald's. I usually give positive recommendations for places I do like, though, rather than telling people where not to go.



Salad
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy having your picture made? 5. Totally middle of the road there.



Main Course
Besides a bookmark, what is something you've used to keep your place in a book? Post-it note.



Dessert
Name a food that you like that most people don't. Sugar-free desserts, kefir, avocados

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home