Amey's Blog

I planned for this to be about homemaking and homeschooling, but now it's just a chaotic jumble of news and ideas about animals, kids, food, and other random thoughts.

Friday, August 25, 2006

What Do You Think?

I just spent an unlawful amount of time fixing up my blog's template, sprucing it up for fall. I needed something to do. You know, I just don't have enough to do these days, so I thought I would do that. Just kidding! Actually, I really should have been doing other things, but doesn't it look nice? I hope everyone can see it with their browsers. I also updated a few links and fixed the formatting on my sidebar. Now with the button from Answers in Genesis you can actually go to their site (what a concept). When I first put that on there last winter, I tried my best to get it to link, but I gave up rather quickly. Now it's fixed. Wa-lah! What do you think? (Compliments and nice comments only, please) Now maybe I will be inspired to give more in-depth, thoughtful commentary on my blog since it is so nice to be here.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think your wonderful!

12:17 PM  
Blogger Amey said...

If anyone even makes a derogatory comment about the previous comment, I will knock your block off.

12:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's nice to know that your husband appreciates you.

Maybe he is responsible for all the nice changes???

12:30 PM  
Blogger Amey said...

What makes you think that comment was from my husband? Well, you're right! Otherwise, I wouldn't be knocking anyone's block off. haha

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home