Amey's Blog

I planned for this to be about homemaking and homeschooling, but now it's just a chaotic jumble of news and ideas about animals, kids, food, and other random thoughts.

Thursday, September 08, 2005

You'll Think I'm Making This Up

We have tentacles on our ceiling. I don't think it's contagious. But they've been there for four or five days now, and they are NOT COMING DOWN. Should I leave them there? Or should I haul a chair around the house to pull them down?

My husband has been buying our children those 88 cent toys from Wal-Mart for treats rather than sugar. Among those purchases was one of those squirmy-wormy toys that look like a ball with a zillion little neon-colored soft rubber tentacles coming out of it. Our 6-year-old discovered that if you throw the squirmy-wormy (hard) up in the air, it will stick to the ceiling. That little squirmy-wormy has been losing its appendages all week. On the bright side: it's got to run out of tentacles eventually, right?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that is right along the lines of blow kitchen light bulb....it will be a "later" project.

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home