Amey's Blog

I planned for this to be about homemaking and homeschooling, but now it's just a chaotic jumble of news and ideas about animals, kids, food, and other random thoughts.

Monday, September 05, 2005

Breakfast Reform

We're headed into uncharted waters for our family: it's the reform that will take us from breakfast anarchy into breakfast dictatorship. Perhaps I should say a benevolent breakfast dictatorship. It's not that I want to force my children to eat what they don't want. However, I will no longer be the short-order cook, bread-toaster, fruit-slicer, and cereal-pourer on command that I once was. We will sit at the table while we eat, and the tv will not be turned on (sorry, Barney). We will eat what I fix and/or set on the table, and we will be happy. If we are not happy, lunch is just 4 hours away. :-)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you!

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home