Amey's Blog

I planned for this to be about homemaking and homeschooling, but now it's just a chaotic jumble of news and ideas about animals, kids, food, and other random thoughts.

Monday, August 22, 2005

Reading List

Here's what I've been reading over the last few weeks:
Created To Be His Help Meet, by Debi Pearl
Dr. Mercola's Total Health Program, by Dr. Joseph Mercola
The Coconut Diet, by Cherie Calbom
Confessions of an Organized Homemaker, by Deniece Schofield
Nourishing Traditions, by Sally Fallon (with Mary G. Enig, Ph.D.)
Basic Greek in 30 Minutes a Day, by Jim Found
Hebrews

I also read recently that there is a new history book by Ruth Beechick coming out this fall. She wrote Adam and His Kin, which I greatly enjoyed reading last month. Sign me up for the new one, too! I can't wait!

The Pearl book I would highly recommend to any ladies struggling in their marriages. It's not for the faint of heart, but putting her suggestions into action could turn literally ANY marriage around (some of her stories are amazing).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home