Amey's Blog

I planned for this to be about homemaking and homeschooling, but now it's just a chaotic jumble of news and ideas about animals, kids, food, and other random thoughts.

Saturday, September 10, 2005

I'm No Sports Nut, But...

just thought I'd brag about my favorite tennis player, Kim Clijsters, winning the U.S. Open tonight. It's her first Grand Slam win.

Yahoo! Go Kim!

I actually only follow professional tennis during the Grand Slam tournaments. Even then, I usually don't watch the matches on tv. I like to, but usually find that I don't have the time (or the cable) necessary to see the matches I want to see. Normally I just keep up to date on the internet.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amey said...

I've been trying to post a new blog the last few days, but for some reason either blogger or my computer is shutting down my browser when I try. I'm not motivated enough to figure out why, so for now...no new blogs. Sorry!

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home