Amey's Blog

I planned for this to be about homemaking and homeschooling, but now it's just a chaotic jumble of news and ideas about animals, kids, food, and other random thoughts.

Saturday, September 16, 2006

A Little Housekeeping

I have decided to turn on the comment moderation feature here on Blogger. I enjoy getting comments, but I prefer to know who they are from. I wanted to just take off the "anonymous" choice, but that wasn't an option. So for anyone who wants to comment, feel free, but I will likely delete any more comments from "anonymous". If you do not have a Blogger account, you can still comment using the "other" option on the comments page, and then put your name there. Especially if I know you in real life, I would prefer to have some sort of identifying information so that I will know who you are, like first names, or a nickname that I would recognize. This isn't in response to anything specific, just rearranging things according to my preferences. Thank you! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home