Amey's Blog

I planned for this to be about homemaking and homeschooling, but now it's just a chaotic jumble of news and ideas about animals, kids, food, and other random thoughts.

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Dead Duck

If I were not so tired, I'd come up with some kind of clever duck obituary to tell you that one of our ducks is no longer with us. But the brain is just not functioning tonight. So I'll just have to tell you: one of our ducks died. Now we have just one duck here on our property, and one other duck, which is participating in the duck relocation program. It was a very sad thing for my husband and me, but our kids haven't even asked about it yet, so they don't know. It's the kind of sad thing that when you find out about it, you pause for a few seconds, say how sad it is, and then ask what's for dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home