Amey's Blog

I planned for this to be about homemaking and homeschooling, but now it's just a chaotic jumble of news and ideas about animals, kids, food, and other random thoughts.

Sunday, June 26, 2005

The Audible Voice of God

For those skeptics out there who don't believe God speaks to anyone in an audible voice, let me testify: I have heard the voice of God. Here is what it sounds like: whirrrr thmmmmmmmmm (in descending tones).

You may think that is more like the sound of a computer crashing. But to my trained ears it sounded more like...(cue angel music) "Amey...you're spending too much time on the computer. Give it a rest!"

OK, so here I am at our OTHER computer. But I'm telling you, I'm going to go on a computer "fast" this week - no computers before 3 p.m. So if you see me post something before 3, then leave me a comment telling me to shape up!

It helps that I have so much to do. I am ready to do some serious kitchen reform (I wait to reform until I absolutely cannot stand it any longer). Also, I bought a scheduling book this weekend that is going to solve all my problems. Sooo....it's time to get to work! ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home