Amey's Blog

I planned for this to be about homemaking and homeschooling, but now it's just a chaotic jumble of news and ideas about animals, kids, food, and other random thoughts.

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Pray for Terri

Just a reminder for everyone to pray today for Terri Schiavo. Her (possibly last) hearing is today (Weds.) at 2:45 pm. This whole situation just tears me up. I can't believe this could be happening in the United States of America. It's absolutely unjust. I have read that some in the media are still reporting that she is in a "persistent vegetative state" and is "practically brain-dead", but this is not true. There are a lot of great articles on the web about why this is such a travesty. As a parent, I can't imagine this happening to me. I suppose this shouldn't be too surprising the way our country has devalued life with abortion and even assisted-suicide. It's still shocking and grievous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home