Amey's Blog

I planned for this to be about homemaking and homeschooling, but now it's just a chaotic jumble of news and ideas about animals, kids, food, and other random thoughts.

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

A Fun Blog Interview Game

I'm participating in an interview game that started at Buried Treasure Books. My questions come from Sallie at Two Talent Living. She left five questions in her comment section for me to answer:

1. Which character in "Anne of Green Gables" are you most like?
I would have to say I am most like Marilla; at least the Marilla after Anne has turned her world upside-down. I can't say I'm like Anne, as I'm not a "chatty" person. I see Marilla as being a logical, common-sense person with a good sense of humor.

2. Coffee, tea or milk?
Right now, tea. Tomorrow I might have answered coffee. I enjoy both, if they're good.

3. Describe your ideal vacation.
Going somewhere where my attention can be entirely on my children and not distracted by things like computers :-), dishes, laundry, etc. Our family loves to go on mini-vacations in which we do something that's "fun for kids", and right now that's what I like to do best! The ideal vacation also involves good food. I just love good food.

4. If you could safely have a wild animal for a pet, what would you choose and why?
I would have a cow-nosed sting ray. I love the exhibit they have (had?) of these sting rays at the Virginia Marine Science Museum. I don't know if they still have it or not (haven't been there in years), but you could actually pet these sting rays and they were so friendly to people. FASCINATING.

5. Which part of a worship service is usually most meaningful to you?
I love the (sometimes rare) moments of silence when the words really sink into your soul. Also, I love worship music itself. The true classics and the great hymns. Just reading the words is worship even without the music.

Thanks for the questions, Sallie! How fun!

Now for some of you to participate!
If you would like me to interview you, please leave a comment and indicate your interest. I will interview the first three people who respond!

1. Leave a comment saying "interview me".
2. I will respond by leaving you five questions.
3. You will update your blog/site by answering the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and offer to interview someone else.
5. When others comment, asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

7 Comments:

Blogger Queen of Carrots said...

You may interview me, but I'll probably reply over here as I did this a few months ago and don't want to try to think up new sets of questions again so soon!

7:53 AM  
Blogger Amey said...

Hi QOC! Good morning. Not answering on your blog? Is that fair??? Just kidding :-) Ha! Hope you didn't already answer these! Here we go:

1. Early bird or night owl?

2. How did you and your husband meet?

3. Describe your favorite meal.

4. Tell us about the family you grew up in.

5. What do you do on most Saturday nights?

Thanks! Hope your day goes well.

8:42 AM  
Blogger Amey said...

Can I change a question if you're not answering yet? I should have thought of this before! Instead of #5, how about: what is the absolutely best way to eat carrots??? :-)

12:59 PM  
Blogger Queen of Carrots said...

Hmm. . . I have a better idea. I'll answer on my blog, but if anybody wants me to ask questions, I'll send them over to you. ;-)

6:51 AM  
Blogger Bill's Blog said...

My name is Bill, and I would like to be considered for your scientific interview, Miss Amey.

9:51 PM  
Blogger Amey said...

OK, BILL, I'm thinking...

1:13 AM  
Blogger Amey said...

For BILL: here are the questions that you have to answer on your own blog.

1. Do you really believe that at your age you have any chance at all of becoming the next NBA superstar?

2. Describe a favorite memory you have of spending time with your family.

3. Whom would you most like to meet and have a conversation with (someone who is living in the present)?

4. Other than the Bible, what book has had the most influence on your life?

5. What is it about your wife that you love the most? That we would be interested in knowing, that is.

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home