Amey's Blog

I planned for this to be about homemaking and homeschooling, but now it's just a chaotic jumble of news and ideas about animals, kids, food, and other random thoughts.

Monday, February 21, 2005

What's for Dinner?

Today was busy. School AND a quadruple batch of the (in)Famous Heirloom Recipe Chicken Rice Casserole. It freezes fairly well, so now I'm set for three meals over the next month or two. I made sure to stand guard over the casserole tonight as it was baking. Last time I put some in the oven I wasn't feeling well and decided to take a nap while it was baking (it was "quiet time"). My husband decided to "help" by pulling it out of the oven and covering the entire casserole with cheddar cheese. Sacrilege! I was as shocked as I'm sure you would have been. How could anyone conceive the idea to put cheese on Chicken Rice Casserole??? I suppose that would be the same person who puts soy sauce all over his portion at the table and has brainwashed our children into following suit. Some people...:-) haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home