Amey's Blog

I planned for this to be about homemaking and homeschooling, but now it's just a chaotic jumble of news and ideas about animals, kids, food, and other random thoughts.

Friday, February 11, 2005

Blog News

This morning I found a counter to add to my blog, and to my astonishment, there are actually some people reading it, which has sent me into shock. Feel free to make a comment to let me know you're reading what I wrote. I didn't think anyone was reading it but maybe the Queen of Carrots and a few family members.

Here's another blog link: Amy's Humble Musings. Another Amy (without the 'e'). She won an award by Evangelical Underground for "Best New Blog". I am hooked. I think she is a Calvinist, but I still read her site every day! Great stuff! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home