Amey's Blog

I planned for this to be about homemaking and homeschooling, but now it's just a chaotic jumble of news and ideas about animals, kids, food, and other random thoughts.

Saturday, January 29, 2005

Article #1

I'm posting four articles today that I read on World Net Daily. I just love that web site. I'm beginning to suspect that I am addicted to it...

Senses special: The art of seeing without sight

This is one of the most incredible stories I have ever heard. It's almost unbelievable. I don't see how evolution could account for this. It certainly could be used to argue for God as creator. Scientists have discovered a poor blind man from Turkey who can accurately paint and draw with color, shadow, and perspective. You just have to read this article. I am still stunned. This guy loves to paint birds in flight. The article says that the scientists are studying his brain to figure out how he does it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home