Amey's Blog

I planned for this to be about homemaking and homeschooling, but now it's just a chaotic jumble of news and ideas about animals, kids, food, and other random thoughts.

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Our Family

Our most recent interests, activities, and matters which consume our time:

Me - learning to sew. I just returned to sewing after a 2-month holiday break. I'm making a jumper for daughter. Just did my first zipper. It didn't turn out perfect, but it could have been worse. I'm having more trouble with the binding on the armholes. Also, reading catalogs of homeschool materials.

Husband - finding the cause of strange smells in the house and having to take time off work to do it. Also, many weather related "activities" (by which I mean - work).

Son #1 - Calvin and Hobbes, The Black Stallion (the movie, which I finally found). He's been watching the race scene at the end over and over, and has asked if he can have a horse. Also, next time he rides a carousel, he says he's going to ride the black horse.

Son #2 - Coloring. He's getting the hang of holding the colored pencils and staying in the lines, and now we have a whole gallery of pictures

Daughter - dancing to music, snuggling with Daddy, reaching for things on the table she's not allowed to have (brother's colored pencils)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home