Amey's Blog

I planned for this to be about homemaking and homeschooling, but now it's just a chaotic jumble of news and ideas about animals, kids, food, and other random thoughts.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

All of You! Stop it!

It's just shameless the way you people have turned my blog into a circus. I think we'd all ought to just move on with our lives. Let's turn to more serious topics than Bill's Blog's disgraceful inactivity. Like the weather.

It's crazy! If this is only December, what will January be like? I'm having flashbacks of last January when we were without power for five days because of a winter storm. Yesterday I filled up some empty old water bottles with tap water so we can at least maybe flush the toilets and wash dishes if that happens again. Yoiks! I hope everyone is staying cozy and toasty warm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home