Amey's Blog

I planned for this to be about homemaking and homeschooling, but now it's just a chaotic jumble of news and ideas about animals, kids, food, and other random thoughts.

Friday, December 02, 2005

The Non-tagging Game

From The Queen of Carrots:
Seven things to do before I die:
1. See the Canadian Rockies
2. Spend the winter someplace tropical
3. Spend time with my great-grandchildren
4. Read the classics
5. Write a book
6. Learn Greek and Latin
7. Get organized

Seven things I cannot do:
1. Go to bed before 11.
2. Keep up with the weeding.
3. Be neat when wiping crumbs off the table or countertop
4. Wear a sweater in church (too hot)
5. Let my children throw a tantrum
6. Roll tortillas
7. Decorate a cake

Seven things that attract me to DOB:
not applicable :-)
I suppose I could substitute seven things that attract me to my husband:
1. His stunning good looks
2. His rapier wit
3. His astounding intelligence
4. His incredibly good taste
5. His spiritual insight
6. His ability to think "outside the box"
7. Pizza night

Seven things I say most often
1. Well, you know if you don't eat it, you won't get anything to eat before breakfast tomorrow.
2. We don't sit on the table.
3. I love you!
4. OK everyone, I'm going to set the timer!
5. No yelling, please.
6. Time for dinner!
7. Sorry, but we don't do that in this house.

Seven books or authors you love:
1. L.M. Montgomery
2. Nourishing Traditions (Sally Fallon)
3. C.S. Lewis
4. Jan Karon
5. Michael Phillips
6. Well-Trained Mind (Jesse Wise and Susan Wise Bauer)
7. Teaching the Trivium (the Bluedorns)

Seven movies you (would) watch over and over again:
1. Anne of Green Gables
2. Anne of Avonlea
3. The Blue and the Gray
4. Shadowlands
5. The Secret Garden (Hallmark version)
6. Muppet Treasure Island (no joke)
7. Batman (the original)

Seven people I want to join in, too:
1. Continuing the non-tagging tradition, if you want to do it, consider yourself tagged.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A "rapier" wit doesn't necessarily sound like something to be proud of does it?

rapier definition: a straight 2-edged sword with a narrow pointed blade.

10:16 PM  
Blogger Amey said...

But it sure can be attractive! ;-)

12:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I suppose, as long as your not on the receiving end of it.

10:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

x

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home