Amey's Blog

I planned for this to be about homemaking and homeschooling, but now it's just a chaotic jumble of news and ideas about animals, kids, food, and other random thoughts.

Friday, December 09, 2005

2005-2006 Virus Tally #1

Last year at about this time we had each had one flu and were just starting to get our second cold.

So far this season:
Husband: 0 colds, 0 flus
Me: 1 cold, 0 flus
Child #1: 0 colds, 0 flus
Child #2: 1 cold, 0 flus
Child #3: 0 colds, 0 flus


Much better than last year. The colds we've had so far were on the light side of a moderate cold. That means that one night we had trouble sleeping for a couple of hours, but that was the worst. We didn't have to live next to the tissue box, and Sudafed kept things very manageable.

Off topic: do you like the little graphics I (read: my husband) put on my blog?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amey, I noticed the graphics and I really like them! My favorite is the one at the very top of the page...very cute!

:o)

2:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I especially like the "O Holy Night" Banner at the bottom.

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home