Amey's Blog

I planned for this to be about homemaking and homeschooling, but now it's just a chaotic jumble of news and ideas about animals, kids, food, and other random thoughts.

Friday, December 03, 2004

Cold #2?

Last night I felt more exhausted than I have ever felt in my life. My husband has a full-blown cold now, and even though I don't have it yet, that exhaustion makes me think maybe I'll get it soon. Hope not. So far son #1 and daughter #1 have signs they may get it soon, too.

We also had a "children whining and crying night" last night. Enough said there.

So today I slept in until 9:30. Because sleeping in is what homeschool IS REALLY ALL ABOUT. Haha.

So far this fall, we've each had the flu once and a cold once. If I remember correctly, this is pretty similar to last year, except last year our first cold was mid-November (this year: mid-October), and we didn't get the flu until January. Last year we got our 2nd cold around this time (beginning of Dec.). I've been dreading the cold and flu season all year (since the last one ended!), and it is certainly upon us. Yuck! I hope that maybe someday (is it asking too much?), we'll be able to make it all the way through the holiday season before we get sick (it WOULD be too much to ask to not ever have any colds at all, I suppose).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home