Amey's Blog

I planned for this to be about homemaking and homeschooling, but now it's just a chaotic jumble of news and ideas about animals, kids, food, and other random thoughts.

Friday, March 11, 2005

Chocolate is a Health Food

I have gone two whole days now without sugar, and then I came across this article about chocolate: Does eating chocolate help you stay healthy? Apparently, the key is to eat dark chocolate that contains at least 70% cocoa.

This comes from a health blog I have been reading lately. I have found a couple of things this doctor says that I disagree with (emotional and psychological health, mainly), but most of it is really good. He posts a lot of information each day. I like how he focuses on underlying problems rather than just treating symptoms. One recent blog entry talks about the high amounts of trans-fat in Girl Scout cookies. I like the ones with coconut in them...what are they called? But that trans-fat stuff is something to avoid!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home