Amey's Blog

I planned for this to be about homemaking and homeschooling, but now it's just a chaotic jumble of news and ideas about animals, kids, food, and other random thoughts.

Thursday, March 10, 2005

What Type of Homeschooler Are You?

Another crazy quiz. No jokes about the results, please.

HASH(0x863bb30)
Mr. Potato Head You have your ideal of how things
should look, but youre flexible enough to allow
for change. You are not bothered by changing
methods, mid-course if necessary. You use an
eclectic combination of curriculum sources.
Visit my blog:


What Type of Homeschooler Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

2 Comments:

Blogger Jaclyn said...

Hi Amey! I have read your blog off and on when Queen of Carrots links to you. I thought I would leave a comment... NOT to joke about your results, but to tell you that those were MY results too! I am a homeschool graduate, with 4 younger siblings. I have yet to homeschool day in and day out, but I would say the description is perfect for me! I posted more comments on my blog!

11:38 AM  
Blogger Amey said...

Hi Jaclyn! Nice to meet you. I have read some of your comments on QOC's blog. Thanks for stopping by, you (fellow) potato head :-)

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home