Amey's Blog

I planned for this to be about homemaking and homeschooling, but now it's just a chaotic jumble of news and ideas about animals, kids, food, and other random thoughts.

Monday, January 09, 2006

Some Good Advice

In my ever-widening search for ways to become more motivated to keep up with the cleaning/organizing of my home, I yielded to the advice of several people and signed up for e-mails from The Flylady. Wow! Talk about motivation! Here's an actual e-mail I got last night (just before midnight) from this Flylady lady (I'm not making this up):

It's getting late on the east coast of the USA. I really want you to go to bed. Getting up is much easier when you get plenty of sleep.

Getting enough sleep is the key to many of our health issues. Please don't deprive your body of the rest you need. When I started getting restful sleep; my body clutter started going away.

The rest of you better be thinking about getting your body under those sheets shortly.

Consider yourself tucked in!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So did you go to sleep, once you saw that email?

I signed up for those emails once, and there were SO many of them, it filled up my mailbox! Just make sure your sink is clean, if you want to follow the Flylady! :o)

12:29 PM  
Blogger Amey said...

Fortunately, I signed up for the "digest" version, where all the e-mails come in one big e-mail each day.

Of course I obeyed! I went right to bed! ;-) And my sink was clean! Not sure about the rest of the house (now or ever), but the sink is clean! :-)

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home