Amey's Blog

I planned for this to be about homemaking and homeschooling, but now it's just a chaotic jumble of news and ideas about animals, kids, food, and other random thoughts.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Just Rearranging the Furniture

Hi all! Well, Christmas is over, and now more than ever, I'm looking forward to SPRING! So I decided to rearrange my blog furniture and spruce things up a bit to make it look more spring-like. I hope the changes show up well on your browser. It looks fine on K-meleon, but I don't see everything on Firefox. I don't know about Explorer or Netscape. What do you see on your browser? Is it working? Should be a green background, white box around the actual blog (with little dots on it), and a few new pictures.

I hope you all had a blessed Christmas! Now on to our New Year's resolutions. Got any?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home