Amey's Blog

I planned for this to be about homemaking and homeschooling, but now it's just a chaotic jumble of news and ideas about animals, kids, food, and other random thoughts.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

So Now Our Way is Clear

We're ecstatic that now our way is clear to get a milk cow and/or goat! Bill, of Bill's Blog, has volunteered to come over and do the milking while we're away on vacation at the beach from time to time (tip to Bill: bring your own muck boots).Thank you so much! We are in awe of your generosity! While he is here to do the milking, I'm sure he won't mind collecting the eggs, feeding all the animals, shearing the sheep, and baling the hay. This is so exciting!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this the same Bill, of Bill's Blog that I know? Eek. And since when are you going to the beach???!

10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS-I don't think I would let Bill shear your sheep. Have you seen what he's done to Tupper before?

And I see it says "from time to time" re:beach trips. Got any trips planned?

:o)

10:48 AM  
Blogger Amey said...

I figure that he's the one who will have to spin the wool into yarn and weave it into cloth, so since he'll have to be the one to deal with it anyway, we'll just let him have at it. Sheep regrow their fluff real quick. haha

7:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since I do not blog I'm wondering if I can contact Bill of Bill's blog through this site??!!! Bill, would you also be able to do our milking at vacation time if we commit to the goat thing? We only live about 3 miles SE of the high school so it is not too far for you!

9:16 PM  
Blogger Bill's Blog said...

Sounds like you have thought all this animal raisin' through pretty good, Miss BSD. Just glad you have a plan in place. And to Anonymous, hey, as long as I'm in the animal care mode, how hard could it be to swing by your mega farm and care for your animals as well?

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home