Amey's Blog

I planned for this to be about homemaking and homeschooling, but now it's just a chaotic jumble of news and ideas about animals, kids, food, and other random thoughts.

Saturday, January 01, 2005

A DISCLAIMER

I felt that after I posted my last entry I should qualify what I wrote about feminine dress. This is a great way of expressing femininity, but I realize that not everyone agrees with me. I'm not down on anyone who disagrees. Obviously I think I'm right, or I would not hold this opinion (that's what opinions are, right? If we didn't believe they were true they wouldn't be opinions). However, I am not a judgmental person, and I do not take notes on who wears what every time I see them. I just enjoy expressing my opinions in writing. This really applies to about everything I write in this blog. Maybe I should repost this entry once in a while, just to remind everyone that I don't expect that you will always agree with me. And if you disagree, maybe we could have a friendly debate in the comments section if you are interested. My feelings will not be hurt if you disagree, and I hope your feelings will not be hurt if you think I'm a raving lunatic. I am not personally insulting you. Feel free to leave a comment or send me an e-mail if you have something to say about a topic I bring up. Maybe it will give me something to think about. And maybe what I have to say will give you something to think about. It's a good way to sharpen one another and use the brains God gave us. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home