Amey's Blog

I planned for this to be about homemaking and homeschooling, but now it's just a chaotic jumble of news and ideas about animals, kids, food, and other random thoughts.

Monday, January 15, 2007

Mellow Monday


It's still raining here, too, so I thought I'd answer Carla's question of the day today:

What do you like to do on a rainy weekend?

What I enjoyed doing most this rainy weekend was dreaming about what I'd like to have in my garden this year. I have the catalogs from Seed Saver's and Baker Creek Heirlooms out along with the graph paper, making plans that will hopefully come out through my husband's hands (and mine too, of course ;-) Unfortunately, I'm a huge gardening underachiever. I have big dreams, but they've never come to fruition...yet. We've had some good zucchini and tomatoes here before, but not much else. What I REALLY want (among other things), is asparagus!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home