Amey's Blog

I planned for this to be about homemaking and homeschooling, but now it's just a chaotic jumble of news and ideas about animals, kids, food, and other random thoughts.

Monday, January 08, 2007

What's What

What I'm reading:
  • Better Off: Flipping the Switch on Technology, by Eric Brende
  • The Classic Tales of Brer Rabbit, from stories collected by Joel Chandler Harris
  • These High Green Hills, by Jan Karon
What I'm listening to: Worship & Faith, Randy Travis

What I'm watching: The Future of Food, by Deborah Koons Garcia - this is an excellent film I would encourage anyone to see

What I'm cooking: granola (baking, actually)

What I'm buying: Cuisinart food processor, herbs for teas and tinctures

Where we're at in our history reading for school: Henry II

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home