Amey's Blog

I planned for this to be about homemaking and homeschooling, but now it's just a chaotic jumble of news and ideas about animals, kids, food, and other random thoughts.

Monday, November 27, 2006

Blog Sprucing

I spruced up my blog for Christmas. We put up our Christmas tree last night, so I thought I'd decorate on my blog, too. It looks fine on my browser, but I'm wondering about others. Does it look right? Or do things look "off"? Let me know in the comments. But if it doesn't look right, please make your comment nicely. Something like, "You sure worked hard sprucing up your blog! It looks great! I think the nativity graphic looks wonderful right in the middle of the page with the main content all over the place and the sidebar across the top instead of on the side where it belongs."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home