Amey's Blog

I planned for this to be about homemaking and homeschooling, but now it's just a chaotic jumble of news and ideas about animals, kids, food, and other random thoughts.

Friday, November 11, 2005

Hey! I'm On a Roll!

I guess maybe this blogger thing is working again for me. I don't have much time to write, though. I've been spending my days lately going back and forth to the bathroom with my 2-year-old daughter. She decided it was time to start using the potty, and she's been using it, too - about once every 5 minutes. She must have a bladder the size of a dime.

I did get caught up on our laundry last night. Too bad it's not all put away. I also got caught up on the dishes, but now the dishwasher is full of clean dishes, and the countertop by the sink also has a large stack of hand-washed clean dishes and pans. It's a pretty impressively high stack. And already the dirty dishes are piling up again. I won't even mention the part of the kitchen counter known as "the clutter magnet". I should start on dinner. But it's time for my nap. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home