Amey's Blog

I planned for this to be about homemaking and homeschooling, but now it's just a chaotic jumble of news and ideas about animals, kids, food, and other random thoughts.

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Toy Update

So it's been about two weeks since I started confiscating toys. When I first started doing this, I figured that either the kids would get the idea to pick things up when they finished playing with them, or they would eventually have NO TOYS left to play with. I think they're going for the second option. The pile o' toys in my bedroom is growing by the day, and they're beginning to get in my way (and in my husband's way, ESPECIALLY). Something now has to be done with this pile o' toys, and I'm not likely to just organize them neatly and set them back out where they can be dis-organized in 1/1000th of the amount of time it would take me to organize them. Not the preferred way of allotting my valuable time. Anyone need a few toys?

1 Comments:

Blogger Bill's Blog said...

Town-wide yard sale date is May 7th. Goodwill and Luthern Thrift will also be glad to help with the great toy problem. Those are the routes we're going to be taking with the 20 tons of stuff in our basement.

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home