Amey's Blog

I planned for this to be about homemaking and homeschooling, but now it's just a chaotic jumble of news and ideas about animals, kids, food, and other random thoughts.

Friday, November 19, 2004

A Noteworthy Event

I know what you are wondering: sure she has some ideas about education, but are her bathrooms clean? Well, usually, of course, the answer is no. But I finally set aside some time to clean them this week. I spent 2 hours cleaning the boys' bathroom and our bathroom. Yes, it took that long. That's how long it takes when you haven't cleaned them in 2 MONTHS. And let me just say, that even though it had been that long for a major cleaning, you HAVE to do SOME cleaning in a little boys bathroom every day, just out of self-preservation. Enough said on that topic.

What is amazing about this cleaning event was that my children played happily the ENTIRE TIME I WAS CLEANING! I only had to stop once or twice to help them with something. This is something worth noting. Usually I can't even go to the bathroom without hearing (a little louder each time): "mommy. Mommy! MOMMY!!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home