Amey's Blog

I planned for this to be about homemaking and homeschooling, but now it's just a chaotic jumble of news and ideas about animals, kids, food, and other random thoughts.

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Sugar

I was doing so well. My (refined) sugar intake was very low. But then I had a birthday. My husband made (from scratch - no mixes here!) a devil's food cake with chocolate icing that was great! I loved it! We finished it off on Monday. Now I'm craving sugar again, and it's that hour of the day when sweets are most appreciated (3:30-ish). Maybe I'll have a banana...

It just goes to show that sugar really is addictive. I suppose it's different for different people, but for me, it takes such willpower to refrain from eating chocolate chips all afternoon. I would probably die during these "withdrawals" if it weren't for honey!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home