Amey's Blog

I planned for this to be about homemaking and homeschooling, but now it's just a chaotic jumble of news and ideas about animals, kids, food, and other random thoughts.

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Following the Returns

I'm blogging as I keep up with the election returns over the internet(mainly Fox and WorldNetDaily). Unfortunately, the vote mentioned previously in this blog did not go in my favor. I think I was disenfranchised. haha. Now we all 5 have or have had this ridiculous stomach virus, which is manifesting itself in every way imaginable. But it hasn't dampened my enthusiasm for following the returns. Looks like our senators' and representatives' races are going well (meaning the ones I voted for are winning). It also looks like the issues I voted for/against are going the way I voted.

I ended up not voting for the third party, although if the race between the two major parties was not so close I may have bolted to the Constitution Party. But honestly, it was more to help keep Kerry out of office than it was to elect Bush into office.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home