Amey's Blog

I planned for this to be about homemaking and homeschooling, but now it's just a chaotic jumble of news and ideas about animals, kids, food, and other random thoughts.

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Feast or Famine

I'm posting a flurry of blogs today, because I know it will be a while before I get to again. Things are getting really busy. On top of the usual, normal, every-day sort of busy-ness, now we also have 6 hours a week to spend at the ball diamond for my boys' baseball practices. Which is fun. I like baseball. I wouldn't change it. But stacks of dishes at 11:30 pm are not so fun. So, my computer time is now being curtailed. This is the time of year when our already late meal times get pushed back from 7:30 or 8 to 9 or 9:30. So here you are, a feast of blogs. This is to fill you up in preparation for the blog famine to come.

Speaking of feasts, the season for farmer's markets is upon us! I imagine ours will be opening up sometime in the next few weeks. My first big purchase will be a large quantity of asparagus to blanch and freeze. The day I get it I will also make asparagus soup. Good stuff.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home