Amey's Blog

I planned for this to be about homemaking and homeschooling, but now it's just a chaotic jumble of news and ideas about animals, kids, food, and other random thoughts.

Monday, April 30, 2007

Rose Kicked the Bucket

I know how the saying "kicked the bucket" got started. This morning one of my two milk goats, Rose, kicked the milk bucket, totally knocking it over and spilling milk all over the milk stand. Grrrrrrrr...And we were almost finished, too. I was close to committing goat-moiduh. This is the same goat that did this to me last winter while I was milking her mama:


What a little stinker. Of course this was before we had the milking stand, so I don't have to milk like this anymore (it got rough on the ol' knees). That goat sure does owe me. Big time. This is her first year being milked, so suffice it to say, I expect a whole lotta milk from her in the future.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home