Amey's Blog

I planned for this to be about homemaking and homeschooling, but now it's just a chaotic jumble of news and ideas about animals, kids, food, and other random thoughts.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

I Missed April

I notice it has been over a month since I blogged. I guess I need to get in gear here. Here's another dumb quizz I wasted my time on this morning.




You Are Sunset



Even though you still may be young, you already feel like you've accomplished a lot in life.

And you feel free to pave your own path now, and you're not even sure where it will take you.

Maybe you'll pursue higher education in a subject you enjoy - or travel the world for a few years.

Either way, you approach life with a relaxed, open attitude. And that will take you far!



By way of a family update:

We are continuing in our quest to become farmier. We have recently acquired a lamb and sold a goat. Next week: chicks - pullets, turkeys, guineas, and ducklings.

The birthday party this weekend will have an eclectic theme with a Mickey Mouse birthday cake and a tadpole centerpiece.

We are starting our last quarter of schoolwork for the year. Since we have school (almost) year-round, we'll go until the end of July, and then start the next school year at the beginning of September. Our schedule has worked out great this year having three weeks of school, one week off.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mickey Mouse and a Tadpole?! That's a birthday theme combo that I've never heard of :o)

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home