Amey's Blog

I planned for this to be about homemaking and homeschooling, but now it's just a chaotic jumble of news and ideas about animals, kids, food, and other random thoughts.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

But Seriously, Folks...

I realize my blogging has been rather aimless lately, so I have a couple of links to remedy the situation today. Mark Steyn wrote an article a while back for the Wall Street Journal editorial page that I thought was very interesting. It has been a while since I have read it, but still wanted to link to it. It's called "It's the Demography, Stupid". Intriguing title, isn't it? I found this through Ladies Against Feminism (link in sidebar). I thought now might be a good time to post it because this Saturday the world is poised to welcome the 6.5 billionth person into the world. To sum things up into to one oversimplified statement: Population control enthusiasts are putting theoretical overpopulation politics above spiritual and practical considerations. In other words, by limiting population in the "civilized" world, they are setting the stage for Muslims to "take over the world". Literally. What do you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home